CCDP is proud to be a Practice Group within the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals (IACP)
CCDP members receive a $50 reduction in dues from IACP.
Reasons to become a member of the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
The International Academy of Collaborative Professionals (IACP) is your connection to the international Collaborative community. The Collaborative Model continues to take root across the country and the world as IACP works diligently to bring dignity to divorce around the globe. As a member, you support your professional community, locally, nationally, and internationally; and you receive these important benefits:
- Full member public listing of your professional profile, with a hotlink to your website, included in the only online international directory of Collaborative practitioners
- Access to the members section of the website, including networking, educational, public education, and marketing content, and professional tools and forms such as model participation agreements, practice group protocols, and assessment tools
- Practice group information and support
- Free webinars and other educational opportunities as offered.
- All IACP communications (emails, newsletters, etc.), including Collaborative Review, the only scholarly professional journal devoted to Collaborative Practice
- Access to Be-Fulfilled.org, IACP’s international blog devoted exclusively to Collaborative Practice
- Special member rates for educational programs, conferences and events
- Public education materials including licensing for use of the Collaborative “C” mark
Take some time today to explore these benefits, the pursuits of the IACP in the world today, and their goals for the future. Visit the website at: www.collaborativepractice.com